Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beading Daily has a blog on the Gem and Mineral Show in Tucson - 5 Shopping Tips for the Tucson Bead Show. There are comments added to the blog. I added mine, copies below. If you want to see the page, it is at: http://www.beadingdaily.com/blogs/daily/archive/2009/01/28/5-shopping-tips-for-the-tucson-bead-shows.aspx

I too, live in Tucson. I attend the G&M Show every year. When my sister-in-law was planning a trip out here, she wanted to know where the G&M Show was at. I told her "Tucson". It is amazing on how many venues are here, and the sheer number of vendors and buyers. It is truly amazing. As for me, I found the best way to participate. I will be working for one of the vendors. I will be paid to be at the G&M Show. Days off? Sure, but guess where I will be spending my days off.

I will be at Kent's Tools at TEP, selling of all things, beading supplies and tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment