Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More work, more beading


I have lasted for 3 weeks now. I am enjoying the heck out of this job. It is just so easy. I even have time to do beading during the day. Whoo, hooo. The finance manager said that if I qualify, I can apply for the secretary position and that pays a lot more, with only a few more duties. I currently feel so underutilized right now, so I have a goal.


I am finishing several bracelets and they will be posted on Etsy, soon.


I entered Craigslist Crafts Challenge with my new bracelet design. I won honorable mention. I am finishing the pattern for posting on Etsy. I think it is a sweet little pattern, and should do well.


Spring will hit on Friday, and the days are already warm. Nights in the high 40's or 50's, but it is warming up to the 80's in the daytime. I can hardly wait for the ice to break on the Santa Cruz. The mesquite are showing signs of leafing out, and that is the absolute final sign that winter is completely over.




No comments:

Post a Comment